What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A book and audio program for couples for a better relationship
- Learn the 8 relationship-transforming words that can help soften and shift a difficult, tense moment into one where the two of you move closer together
- One word you shouldn’t say to your partner (or anyone else) when you are making a request of them and the one word you should say instead
- The best words to respond with when someone (especially your intimate partner) criticizes you or says something that hurts your feelings
- Kno how to start a conversation in a way that shows your partner you’re open to listening and talking about solutions to problems or challenges
- A sentence you can learn quickly and easily to get your partner to clear his or her mind and pay full attention to what you have to say
- A 6 reassuring words that reminds you to “stay open” even if what you’re seeing from your partner feels scary or uncomfortable
- 6 reassuring words that reminds you to “stay open” even if what you’re seeing from your partner feels scary or uncomfortable
- A powerful thing to say if your relationship has run “off course” and you want to steer it back where you want it
- How to bring up subjects that you or your partner may have felt defensive about in the past and NOT cause a fight or upset
- Know the words you can say that insert a sense of ease into tense times and actually help you and your mate move closer together
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Magic Relationship Words scores 74.76/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.magicrelationshipwords.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: magicrelationshipwords.com you’ll also be taken through to magicrelationshipwords.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)